Performance and progress data maintained by the Department for Education as part of the Compare School Performance service can be accessed here.
Most Recent Key Stage 2 Results
- Average progress score Reading: -1.3 (average)
- Average progress score Writing: +0.7 (average)
- Average progress score Mathematics: +0.9 (average)
- Average scaled score Reading: 101
- Average scaled score Mathematics: 103
- Percentage of pupils who achieved the expected standard or above in Reading, Writing and Mathematics combined: 46%
- Percentage of pupils who achieved the higher standard in Reading, Writing and Mathematics combined: 8%
- In EYFS in 2017, the proportion of pupils reaching a good level of development (GLD) was just above the national average at 85%. 28% exceeded a GLD which reflects a significant improvement over time on both measures.
- By the end of KS1 2017, proportions of pupils reaching the expected standard in reading, writing and mathematics was above average, and highest in maths
- The proportion of children passing the Y1 Phonics Screening Check was above average in 2017 continuing a trend of improvement over time. By the end of Y2, only 5% of our children had not reached the required standard in the phonics by the end of year 2. This is higher than average.
Department for Education
Additional information about Inkersall can be accessed through the Department for Education website, which includes links to school performance:
Inkersall was inspected in April 2018. Click here to read the report.
Parents and carers wishing to share information about their child’s experience at Inkersall Primary Academy may wish to use the Parent View service managed by Ofsted.
To register for Parent View, visit the dedicated website here.
Please note that Parent View is not designated as an authority able to receive concerns. Complaints or concerns pertaining to Inkersall Primary Academy are reviewed under the Spencer Academies Trust complaints policy; a copy of which is available here.